Ideal Self Or Your Actual Self?

Ideal self or your actual self?

Answer: IDEAL SELF

Explanation:

I will be a hypocrite if I answered actual self. My actual self has many flaws that I want to fix. It has imperfections that I want to remove while my ideal self is perfect for me. Theres no perfect person and even my ideal self isnt perfect but I would still choose it as it is better than my actual self. Even though my actual self is who I am because of the experiences I have, my ideal self will also be like my actual self. Only better in areas that I deem necessary to change.

Why choose the worse if you can have better? :)

#BrainlySummerChallenge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write True If The Statement Is True. Otherwise, Modify The Underlined Word(S) To Make It True. 2. Every Polynomial Equation Of Degree N Has N 2013 1 R

The Main Point Of The Article Is Best Expressed In Sentence No. __.A. 3 B. 4 C. 10d. 12