Describe Yourself. Include Descriptions Of Your Height, Weight, Facial Appearance,, And Quality Of Skin, Hair And Descriptions Of Body Areas Such As Y

Describe yourself. Include descriptions of your height, weight, facial appearance,

and quality of skin, hair and descriptions of body areas such as your neck,
chest, waist, legs.

I am five feet seven tall, around 85 kilograms. My hair is wavy, long and black. My eyes are black as well.

My skin is smooth and healthy. I have an above average built and quite leaning on the heavy side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write True If The Statement Is True. Otherwise, Modify The Underlined Word(S) To Make It True. 2. Every Polynomial Equation Of Degree N Has N 2013 1 R

The Main Point Of The Article Is Best Expressed In Sentence No. __.A. 3 B. 4 C. 10d. 12